“Thank you so much for the great work and helpful service”
Depending on your floor type you might benefit from a regular floor maintenance programme to help maintain the floor we have restored for you. We offer two services:
- Light cleaning and buffing
- Full cleaning and buffing
If you have had your floor restored in the last 3 months, this service would be ideal. We can do monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annual agreements going forward. We are also happy to come and do one-off cleans at your convenience.
If you have not had your floor restored in the last year to 2 years you will benefit from our Re-clean service, see below.
The benefits are:
- We already know your floor and required finish
- We will ensure the correct cleaning products and brushes are used
- Our professional specialist machines are designed to keep your floor in pristine condition
- We tell you when your floor is due its clean so you don’t have to remember
If we havn’t restored your floor for at least a year, then it is probably due for a re-clean. This involves a more deeper clean and usually a top-up of sealant, particularly in the high footfall areas of your floor.
As a valued existing customer we will do this at a reduced rate. Please contact us to get booked in.
Why Floor Restorer
- 12 years' experience
- Conservation & restoration expertise
- Domestic & commercial
- Fully insured
Areas we cover
- South West
- Cheltenham & Gloucester
- Cirencester & Cotswolds
- Bristol & Bath
- M4 corridor