- Feature: Get Your Floor Ready for Spring
Feature: Get Your Floor Ready for Spring
Hooray; the clocks have changed, things are warming up and the extra light in the evenings means more opportunity to get into the garden! Now is a good time to think about some Springtime measures to protect your stone floors inside.
Gravel, mud and dirt can play havoc with your stone floor, so some basic measures will help to keep it looking sparkling and clean.
– Leave gravel and grit outside
– Have BIG mats at all entrances doors
– Slip off garden shoes and leave at the door
– Wear slippers or comfy socks
– Have a welly boot basket or similar
– Keep a dog towel at hand
If you feel your floor could do with a clean and seal during Spring, give us a call on 01242 500058 and we can book you in.
Back to Blog listings