February 2021 Update
OUR APPROACH TO KEEPING COVID 19 SECURE WHEN VISITING YOUR HOME or PREMISES
• Our operatives and technicians are instructed to ALWAYS wear a protective face mask when visiting your premises.
• We will always try to maintain Social Distancing rules when we visit your home or business premises, we would be grateful if you could observe similar social distancing rules when we visit.
• Tools used by our operatives are dedicated to their own use and you should not touch or use them in any way.
• Please eave all internal doors open when we visit, this will minimise contact with door handles
• We shall our best to avoid using “high traffic” areas in your house to avoid contact
• While we all love a cup of tea or coffee to be offered, please, not at the moment. Our operatives are instructed not to eat food or drink on client premises.
• Where possible we will send the same operatives to the same job, operating a fixed pairing system